as required by Article 25 of the European Regulation 679/2016, also with the aim to protect personal information during processing by ensuring full compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
The provision of security services is characterized by the principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, collecting information for specific and shared purposes, operating according to the dictates of quality policies, with the Company aimed at continuous improvement and at the search for solutions and the most effective procedures in a logic of containment of the risks related to the procedures.
The services offered to clients are provided by highly qualified resources, trained on a continuous basis, in possession of the necessary skills and powers of system administrator as required by law.
The areas of intervention can be summarized in the following range of services:
- audits and adaptation interventions on software, databases, client systems, servers, network and telecommunication equipment for regulatory compliance
- implementation of complex databases
- implementation of authentication domains with group policies set up according to the security levels shared with the client
- implementation of local and geographic clustered virtualization platforms for business continuity
- implementation of local and geographic clustered virtualization platforms for disaster recovery
- implementation of perimeter logical defense systems
- log management
- penetration test
- design of local and geographic network infrastructures
- reputation test
- hardware and software audit and updating services
- data center services
- specialized training services on IT security within Companies
- perimeter security services for storing paper data
- vulnerability assessment
Each security activity related to the processing of personal data is preceded by an impact assessment on data protection with the aim shared with the Client to report a minimum and acceptable residual risk.
Sediin fulfills the requirements of ISO 27001, an information security management system, including aspects related to the logical, physical and organizational security of the company itself.